There are a million ways to combine these spells with the other cards and you will not be wrong in any of it. Both of them are very useful, whether you will use the Freeze to stop the opponents troops and pull out a Hog to destroy the opponents tower or you will combine the Hog with Rage so he will get there faster. Either way, the possibilities are limitless, and here are some of them.
- Freeze/Hog. As we said, one of the most popular combos is the Hog and the Freeze. The Freeze will stop all the opponents troops so the Hog can go on and hit that Tower as much as he can.
- Rage/Hog. This is pretty much the same as the previous one, only that the Rage will fasten the Hog to the opponents Tower. Explore the opponents cards, and when the time is right, let that Hog out.
- Freeze/Lumberjack/Balloon. This may seem like a high cost elixir trio, but once you play it, all the other cards become irrelevant. You should always put the Balloon behind the Lumberjack. On the way to the opponents tower, if he pulls out some defensive building, the Lumberjack should finish the job, and against the crowd troops , you can use Fire Spirits or Minions. There is no need to rush with this trio, because the next time you will pull out the Balloon, the opponent will know what you will do next, so. we suggest you to keep the Freeze (combined with the other two) until the end of the game. In a meantime , you can use the Freeze for another purposes.
- Freeze/Balloon. This is one of the most used combos, the Freeze is stopping the troops that are coming toward your field, and the Balloon has no obstacles on the path to the opponents Tower.
- Rage/Balloon. This is similar to the previous, except that the Rage makes the Balloon go faster to the opponents Tower and is able to make much more damage.
There are many more combinations like this. Clash Royale is a game full of opportunities, so you just need to use your imagination, play a lot, learn from your mistakes by re watching the battles you lost and that way you will figure out the perfect combos for your deck. Good luck!