There are so many Clash Royale players out there that are doing everything right, but somehow they can not manage to level up. There are a few tricks that the good Clash Royale fellas are using, that ccan help you improve your game and get the maximum out of your game and potential:
- Get your deck together. There is a thing in Clash Royale called balanced deck, meaning that you can not rely entirely on one type of units in your deck. You mush have a variations of units, ground, flying melee range etc, so you can confront your opponent. Maximize the potential of your deck and go out there with confidence.
- Mix ant match. We all know that team play is always getting a better results than playing solo. That is why you should always pair up the cards, so that they don`t get killed before they reach the tower. You should never let some Goblins beat the crap out of the strong Giant. Let the barbarians in front of him, so he can hit the tower at least twice. There are many more combinations, you just need to figure them out.
- Don`t forget about the spell cards. Although underestimated, the spells are always there to support the gameplay. They usually have low Elixir cost, so it is a must that you have a spell card in your deck. You should combine the spells with other cards that are fast or have a lot of health points. The most common combinations of spell and ground card is the Freeze combined with the Hog. First you freeze the opponents troops, and after that the Hog goes up there and makes a damage to the opponents tower.
- Less is more. This is literally what we have in mind. With less elixir cost, you can put a crowd in the field that that take down even the strong Giant. Minions, goblins, skeletons, even though they are very fragile, they can be very helpful if you want to crowd the battlefield and prevent some massive card that is coming right at you tower. The Barbarians are a good choice if you want them to last longer.
- Time is a tricky mo-fo. Usually, everyone is suggesting, at the beginning of the game, to wait up the elixir to fill in and after that wait for the opponent to draw the first card. But sometimes, if you are feeling naughty, you can draw the first card even though the Elixir is not filled up. That way, you will surprise and confuse the opponent, so he will probably panic and draw impulsively a card that you can confront. Try it, at least you will feel excited the whole time during the game.
- Location, location, distraction. I am sure 90% of all the Clash Royale players are using the huts in their deck. They are a good investment, but if the opponent has a fireball, it can easily take down the Hut, so he will have an Elixir advantage. That is why, you should think of a good location to place the hut, that can be hidden enough from the opponents attacks, but close enough to the Tower, so that it can be used as a distraction for the troops that are coming right toward the Tower.