Every time we are watching the replays of our loses, we are thinking :”I could have done this differently, of faster, or with the other deck”, but as soon as we start playing again, we forget about the things we have said and more or less, we are making the same mistakes. There are several details that we need to memorize, and avoid the regret after every battle.
- Timing. If you manage to organize the time with the elixir, you will have much better results, because timing plays very important part in Clash Royale. During the last minute of the battle, the Elixir begins to reproduce double than before, so you will have to use this as turn it into your advantage. You will have to learn to use all the cards at its maximum during the last minute, because if you have a spell card such as the Fireball of the lightening, you just need to draw cards constantly until the fireball comes up again and again, so maybe that way, you will manage to destroy the opponents tower. Don`t underestimate the power of the good timing.
- Elixir effectiveness. Always be aware of the elixir trades during the game. When the opponent is puling out a card with low elixir cost, try to use similar elixir cost card from your own deck that will go against the opponents card. Never use high cost elixir card to defeat low cost elixir opponent. That way you will always be a step behind the opponent, so he will use the elixir advantage to strike twice as much as you do.
- Test the deck. There is no point in using the deck directly into the battle and lose the game. You should always test the new deck, by testing it with trainer. Even though the trainers are not as good as a real time opponent, it is important to use this privilege, just to see how the new deck works in practice, is there any card you should change, etc.
- Take a break. Maybe this is one of the hardest things you need to deal with while in the euphoria of playing Clash Royale. It is always the same, we play, we lose, we play, we lose again and again and again, until we find ourselves smashing the phone or blaming someone else for our disappointment. The most important thing to do in such a case is to have a little more self control and try to avoid the consequences of our obsession to win just one more time. Take a break, do something else, and after you have chilled, you can continue playing, hopefully this time with better results.
- Be smart with the chests. Every chest in Clash Royale has its time of opening. Be smart, and use this time wisely. The free chests open every 4 hours, the silver chest opens every 3 hours, the golden chest opens every 8 hours, so what you need to do is use this time wisely and never play just for fun. Play only when your slots are empty.